
OK - you'll have to look closely, but if you do, you'll see that this is a picture of Emma - in our bed - SIDEWAYS!
The story - Emma decided that it was a grand idea to get up BEFORE the crack of dawn. Brian and I were opposed to this idea. So, she crawled in to bed with us and miraculously, fell back asleep (she usually "jabbers" - LOUDLY - until we give up and take her in the bonus room to watch JoJo's Circus or Signing Time!) and was sleeping soundly when I got up to feed James.
When I returned from feeding James, looking forward to crawling back into bed, this is what I found. She left about 1 foot on Brian's side of the bed for me to squeeze in to - I had to try to go back to sleep with her feet in my face. I know Dad is going to get a kick out of this because I apparently did this as a child, except I actually slept ON the pillows with my feet in his face. I guess what goes around comes around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment