![]() |
| Emma - she liked the view from the front of the boat |
![]() |
| But she really liked watching the wake from the back! |
![]() |
| James was out cold! |
![]() |
| Taking it easy! |
![]() |
| Brian and Emma in the lake |
![]() |
| Checking on the shoreline with Papa. |
![]() |
| Swimming with Nana! |
James was worn out (we had been traveling for several days before we got to mom and dad's) and he fell sound asleep. He slept through most of our adventure. I don't have any pictures of Jennifer, but she was with us!







2 comments:
What a fun outing! It's been a while since Natalie's been on a boat...I wonder what her reaction would be. I hope she wouldn't jump in the water!
who is the farmer guy in the lake????
Post a Comment