Sometimes people ask what my life is like.
Today would not be a good day to use as an example.
It isn't always like this. But sometimes it feels like it is!
But he was quiet, and Emma was watching a DVD downstairs.
Here we have "E as Emma sees it" in eye liner.
BIG MISTAKE!
Actually, the big mistake was not double-checking to be sure all the doors were closed. Because while I was posting the blog and checking my email, Emma was doing this. In case you are wondering, Emma decided to use mascara, eye pencil and lipstick as her mediums today.
While I went to get the camera to document the art work, Emma decided to adorn my Bible. With lipstick. The sad irony - I've been looking for that lipstick - it's my favorite. It is now in the trashcan. These pages are permanently pink now.
Of course, all of Emma's screaming (she did not appreciate being sent to her room) woke up James. So he's in a foul mood now.
Fun times!
My theory? My little Picaso knows mommy will be traveling for the next week. She doesn't understand it all. But she knows. And she's not too happy about it.
Sigh.
In case you're worried, I happen to know from experience that Mr. Clean Magic Erasers will remove mascara from walls.

4 comments:
That's my little artist...I love that girl! Granma
That's my little artist...I love that girl....
Granma
Oh my, she was thorough wasn't she! I have to say, it's much more than my mind pictured it when I read about it on FB. Glad to know about the magic eraser.
wow, big mess i think i would have cried if i saw that mess!
Post a Comment