Sunday, April 04, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Emma received a fishing pole for Christmas, and we took her for her first fishing excursion Friday night. We were at a little farm pond and Emma managed to catch a fish on her very first cast. She caught her 2nd brim just a few minutes later. And that was good, because she was done fishing and more interested in wandering around in the woods and exploring the logs and the nearby tree stand.

Mom, Dad, Sandra and I all fished for another twenty or thirty minutes. None of us caught anything.

I have some great video, which I will attempt to add later. For now, here are the pictures!

James "helping" Papa fish.


Emma called the bobber a "ball".


Reeling in the big one!


"Petting" the fish. Big one #1.


Nana helped her catch Big One #2!


1 comment:

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

aww! she looks so proud of herself to have caught a fish!:) cant wait for the videos:)