Friday, September 12, 2008

James Houston Blackburn is here!!!

James arrived on Wednesday morning. We are so excited that he is here. We are also totally and completely exhausted. We got NO sleep in the hospital and we are so happy to be home. Here are a few pictures. I'll do more posting later...right now, I'm going to try to catch a quick nap before he wakes up again!

If you've called and left messages or sent emails, we've heard them & read them and we really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and good wishes!






5 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I'm sure Emma is enjoying getting to know her little brother, too.

The Perry Family said...

We can not begin to tell yall how happy we are for all four of you! We love you and are absolutely thrilled at the birth of your SON. Gary would have been so touched beyond words at his namesake...his grandson...James. We are very anxious to see and hold little James, but, we know yall are exhausted and we respect that yall really need some rest right now. We will call you and find our when would be a good time to come see him...and yall of course. :-) We love you guys so much and will see you soon! Again, total congrats! Love, The Perrys

Kelly said...

Yippee! What a precious family picture. I hope James is able to settle into the "real world" and everyonecan get some sleep! :)

Kelly Weekes

Jen and the family said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. You all make a beautiful family. What joy.
God Bless,
Jennifer

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful! I am sure that Emma is going to be a great big sister!! Welcome James!!!