
We have finally recovered from our long illness. Everyone in the family was sick. Brian and I both had strep, and then, of course, Emma got it! Yikes! I am STILL doing laundry!!
But, I've managed to plant our garden and I'm almost done with the ironing, so I have hope that by next week, we'll be all caught up around here.
I thought I'd post these pictures...Emma wasn't feeling very good...it was the beginning of our sick week....she LOVES to sleep in her indoor swing. As you can see, sometimes, all that can be seen of her is a foot!
Hopefully, more pictures soon of our garden, and, maybe, of strawberry picking!!
1 comment:
I love your blog! It answered a lot of questions I had about what is going on with Emma! She looks like she is doing great-- and I can promise you--very few four yr olds can recognize the alphabet!
Post a Comment