Saturday, November 25, 2006

Emma has a new 'do


Well, after a great deal of internal questioning, I decided to go ahead and get Emma's hair cut short again. I could not be happier. I'm not really sure why I question it each time! The cut absolutely suits her. The girl who did her hair today did the side in a little braid that is too cute - I'll have to try to figure out how to do it. I hope you can tell from the picture how it looks!

As for me, I started a new job today - I'm going to be an evening/weekend hostess at Macaroni Grill. So, I had 4 hours of orientation today and will spend a lot of time this coming week in training, and following people around. I rather expect this week to be somewhat challenging, since I'll be working more hours that I normally will and I'll be working during the day some, which I also will not normally do.

Emma is feeling much better and had a great time today....the weather was so nice that she was able to play outside for a couple of hours. She likes it best when we leave the sliding glass door open, and she can come in and out at will. She had a picnic outside, had a grand time going down the slide and kept up a steady stream of "conversation" that I can only imagine was fascinating for the angels (in my mind, I imagine the angels cracking up at all the cute things she is saying that we cannot understand!). Emma has been quite talkative the past few days and has been showing off her new skill of spelling her name.

Brian is feeling pretty bad today, in part because he is still under the weather, and in part, because Clemson lost today.

I hope each and everyone of you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana thinks it looks great, too!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl !