

Emma has been sick since Saturday, and today, we had to get out of the house! Emma's had croup, and I believe is now working on a secondary sinus infection, but she's in pretty good spirits. We were both going stir crazy, so we went shopping. Now, it is important to remember that the only way "we" shop is if Emma has a DVD playing and is safely strapped into a stroller. This strategy is usually good for 30 - 60 minutes of shopping, after which, we simply must leave! This usually results in "me" going back at a later time to finish, which is probably what I'll do in the next few days.
So, what does this have to do with Christmas? Well, while shopping, we purchased Emma's Christmas dress at Macy's (love the sales) and we had to try it on as soon as we got home, and of course, I snapped a few pictures. You will see this dress again on Christmas cards I would imagine.
1 comment:
She is sooooo beautiful. I can see why dad would want to show off and share with friends and family some of what's going on. Sorry to hear Emma had croup. I plan on slowing down on the weekends, so we can catch up with each other....
Keep the updates coming. I love them!! and I feel fortunate that I'm on the contact list.
Erica Brown
Post a Comment